Lockdown 4 Guidelines
National Disaster Management Authority announced the detailed guidelines for lockdown 4.0. The nationwide lockdown imposed to stop the spread of coronavirus COVID-19 lockdown has been extended till May 31.
- Sports activities have been allowed, stadia and sports’ complexes will be open but spectators are not be allowed.
- Inter-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses, with mutual consent of the states and UTs concerned.
- All markets and all shops to open barring those in malls in all zones. States have been given greater freedom in deciding which part of their state should be red, green and orange.
- Persons above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years, shall stay at home, except for essential and health purposes.
- The movement of individuals shall remain strictly prohibited between 7 pm to 7 am, except for essential activities. Local authorities shall issue orders, in the entire area of their jurisdiction, under appropriate provisions of law, such as prohibitory orders (curfew) under section 144 of CrPC and ensure strict compliance.
- All domestic, international air travel of passengers, except domestic air ambulance, remains prohibited till May 31.
- Religious places and activities remain suspended, Schools, colleges and other educational institutions to remain closed till May 31.
- Hotels, restaurants shall be permitted to operate kitchens for home delivery of food items.
- All cinema halls, shopping malls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars and auditoriums to remain closed.