Rahul Tiwari the man who filed case against Vikas Dubey breaks silence | Chronicleplanet.com

Chronicleplanet.com

Best Latest News Provider

Rahul Tiwari the man who filed case against Vikas Dubey breaks silence

1 min read

Rahul Tiwari, the man who filed case against Vikas Dubey breaks silence, recalls gangster’s terror

THE family of Prabhat Mishra alias Kartikey, killed in an alleged encounter as the Uttar Pradesh Police hunted for gangster Vikas Dubey and his aides, has claimed that he was a minor.They said Kartikey had cleared his Class 12 Uttar Pradesh school board exams on June 29, 10 days before he was killed. His Class 10 marksheet and an Aadhaar card record his date of birth as May 27, 2004, making him 16 years of age.

Notorious gangster Vikas Dubey was wanted for the death of 8 policemen, and was carrying a reward of Rs 5 lakh for information leading to his arrest. The gangster had been on the run since last Friday night when a police party, which had gone to arrest him from his house in Bikru village in the Chaubeypur area of Kanpur, was ambushed.

Tiwari said that he was very afraid after the Bikru incident and switched off his mobile phone and went incommunicado. Tiwari added that he went to Captain after the encounter, who arranged a gunner for his security and then he returned to his village.It is to be noted that Tiwari was missing since the Bikru encounter. Tiwari is the same man who has filed an FIR against Vikas at Chaubeypur police station on June 30.