Today Vegan Receipe…
Potato Pancake Receipe :
- 2 potatoes, grated
- 1 large Cucumber, grated
- ½ onion, grated
- ½ cup oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preparation Method :
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cover two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Spread half of the grated vegetables on a clean kitchen towel, then roll and wring the towel to draw out the excess moisture. Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Repeat with the remaining vegetables.
- In a small bowl, combine the oat flour, baking powder, and pepper. Add to the vegetable bowl, and mix well, using your hands to evenly distribute the flour and baking powder.
- Scoop about ¼ cup of potato mixture, and hand-shape it into a semi-tight ball. Flatten with your palms, and place the pancake onto the prepared pan. Repeat with the remaining mix, spacing the pancakes about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Flip and bake for another 12 minutes, or to your desired level of crispness. Serve at once.